• What is clown?
• History of clowns
• Three basic types of clowns: white face, Auguste and character clowns.
• The basic clown routine: entry, greeting/meeting, exit
• Mirroring, Mimicry & Morphing
• Mime and Pantomime
• Costumes, makeup and props
Knowledge and Understanding
- Written work of the student understanding of the video being watched.
- The history of clowning and types of clowns
- Showing technique of walk with three basic clown routine
- Live clown/pantomime show interpretation
Reflection and Evaluation
- Weekly reflection
- Final self-reflection
- Regular feedback and evaluation workbook
- Peer assessment
- Personal Attitude
- Interaction in class
- Portfolio documentation